Queen’s Political Review
Vol. 3, Issue 2 – July 2015.
Published by: Queen’s Political Review, Queen’s University Belfast.
Full version of the special edition, ‘Explorations of Northern Irishness’, is available here: QPR Vol 3, no. 2 (2015) – Explorations of Northern Irishness – Special Edition
This special edition of the Queen’s Political Review is based on the proceedings of the ‘Explorations of Northern Irishness’ conference held in the Riddell Hall, Belfast – on the 12th March 2015.
- Kevin McNicholl (Chief Editor) – p5: Foreword
- Patrick Flack – pp. 8-22: They have forgotten about us
- Rachel Hanna – pp. 23-35: By our tongues united? Irish and Scots language contact in rural Ulster
- Augusto H. G. M. Soares – pp. 36-53: The Parodic/Sincere Political Satire of Loyalists Against Democracy (LAD) and its Digital Remixing of Northern Ireland
- Angela Stephanie Mazzetti – pp. 54-64: Children of the Troubles: The need to explore the long-term impact on appraisal and coping
- Michael Dwyer – pp. 65-78: A Comparative Analysis of Ireland, the West Indies and Latin America in the Postcolonial Age